Total War Warhammer 2 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are super excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Total War Warhammer 2 game.
Total War Warhammer 2 Patch Notes is available that will help you to explore new features in the game. This update is available to download and explore the changes. The Immortal Empires is at the corner, and everyone is excited about it. Microsoft also offers 75% off on Total War: Warhammer I, II titles as well as DLC along with a special bundle.
With Immortal Empires just around the corner, we want to make sure everyone is battle ready! From today till the 18th of August, Microsoft Store will be offering up to 75% off Total War: WARHAMMER I, II titles & DLC with a special bundle on both!https://t.co/rG7iHY5VuT pic.twitter.com/oIIUqBjzhL— Total War (@totalwar) August 4, 2022
Total War Warhammer 2 Patch Notes (4 August) Update 2022
Here, we have explained the latest update of the Total War Warhammer 2 game that will help you to explore more about it:
- The developer has fixed several instances where the descriptive text of buildings failed to account for the latest balance changes.
- The developer has removed the white bar displayed on the top panel upon entering a Battle
- The developer has fixed the descriptive text and iconography of the Ogre Monsters’ building chain of settlements to match the version built in camps.
- Autonomous riders and other entities are now properly reset after resurrection. This allows Burning Chariots to continue shooting where they were previously prevented from doing so.
- To prevent instances where ranged units hold their fire because a friendly unit is in their line of fire, overlapping units are now considered (by the game as) part of the same unit. This should ensure that ranged units can more consistently carry out firing orders.
- Armies fleeing from Bastion gates are now prevented from making attacks of opportunity. This also prevents a progression-blocking bug that could occur during Battles.
- Fixed a bug where matched combat was not triggering for infantry units.
- Small or multiple-entity artillery and chariot units will no longer have collisions when killed. This will help alleviate issues where larger entities (such as the Ogre Mournfang Cavalry) had trouble pathing around destroyed artillery pieces.
- The Tzeentch, Nurgle, and Slaanesh technologies which previously provided lore passive abilities to Greater Daemon units, now (instead) provide additional uses of the bound spells granted by other technologies.
- The developer has improved how the AI utilizes summoned units in Battles with Total War Warhammer 2 Patch Notes.
- The developer has improved how the AI scouts forests to generate more informed and decisive AI actions with Total War Warhammer 2 Patch Notes.
- The developer has fixed several issues that allowed the AI to use abilities when it shouldn’t, including after the Battle’s conclusion.
Factions & Balance
- Upon defeating Katarin: Enables Frostbite attacks for the victorious Lord
- Upon defeating Ku’gath: Further reduces the ability of a plague to spread from -20% to -80%; Increases Growth from +10 to +30
- Upon defeating Greasus Goldtooth: Increases the Income from all buildings to +20%
- Upon defeating Kostaltyn: Enables Flaming attacks for the victorious Lord with Total War Warhammer 2 Patch Notes.
- Upon defeating Skarbrand: Charge and Weapon Strength trait bonuses now also apply to the Lord’s whole army.